Affirmations get a bad rap. But it’s something that we do anyway!
Our thoughts are constantly being created by ourselves. Our thoughts spin around our head like a stock board. So since we are always creating thoughts, why not change them to positive thoughts, instead of self doubt and criticism?
It is proven time and time again that affirmations make you feel good.They just do. We all choose our thoughts and our reactions.
The affirmations I have posted below are wonderful when starting something new. These affirmations come from the beautiful Louise Hay.
Whether it be a new job, new home, new baby, new lifestyle or diet change, affirmations help you create joyful experiences through your thoughts and your words. The power of your thoughts and the words you speak is incredible.
So if you are starting something new, say these either out loud or in your head throughout the day. Try saying them in front of a mirror and look into your eyes as you say them. Then watch as tiny little miracles start to happen.
- I am health, strength, peace, happiness, and prosperity.
- I awaken each morning feeling the promise of a new day and a new beginning.
- Divine love, expressing through me, now draws to me all that is needed to make me happy and my life complete.
- My life is unfolding perfectly, in ways that are enchanting, exciting, and uplifting.
- I love taking care of my body. My body responds so beautifully to this care
Let me know your thoughts on affirmations, and please do tell me your experiences. I would love to hear from you.
Wishing you happy thoughts and great beginnings.
With Love and Gratitude,